The solution consists of supplying a terminal comprised of a parabolic antenna measuring 1.2m, 1.8m or 2.4m (according to installation requirements and site) and an internal unit (IDU). These terminals communicate via satellite with a central system, which brings together all communication and enables Internet connectivity. The HUB hosts most of the intelligence (switching, multiplexing, and concentration), protocol knowledge, and emission power.
- Ease and speed in installation;
- National coverage;
- High availability regardless of installation site; centralized and integrated management;
- Since they are easy to install and uninstall, VSAT solutions are also appropriate for temporary or transportable uses.
- Interface: Ethernet 10/100 Base-T;
- Antenna dimensions: 1.2m, 1.8m or 2.4m;
- Asymmetrically configurable bandwidths (UpLink / DownLink);
- Contention Options: 1:1, 1:4 and 1:20;